Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

This Week In Science #5



This week in science I learn about the behavior of animals and about crickets. We watched some videos of how certain animals react towards humans and other animals. How they react to their environment, what they look like, and what they eat. I observed their behavior and why they act like that.

 My group and I noticed things about the  crickets like how they move and what make then make that annoying noise they make. My group and I made illustrations of the front, top , and side of the crickets. I myself have noticed things about the crickets like that they eat each other if one is dead. I also say a lot of movement when my hand was on the top of the container they were in.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a funny video. I love the way you explain your thoughts and gathered what you learned into 2 paragraphs

    ReplyDelete